Allow customers to pay in installments with predefined layaway and installment plans.
PrestaShop Partial Payment / Credit / Installments module Nulled gives you the ability to grant credits and accept deferred payments in your shop. With this extension you can create a various credit/installment payment plans and assign them to specific product, thus making the offer available to certain customers.
Partial Payment / Credit / Installment Module Nulled Features
- Customer can make down payment for the product and later can pay the remaining sum of amount in one or more installments;
- Store admin can create different installment plans and assign them to products;
- Store Admin can set total number of installments and payment schedule;
- Admin can let buyers choose the payment mode. Buyers can select full payment (for any available payment method: PayPal, etc.) or part payment depending on their choice;
- For make a partial payments Nulled will be used the payment gateways from your store: “bankwire”, “cash on delivery”, “PayPal” and others;
- Store admin can delete or create invoices for partial payment order.
- A separate grid is available in Prestashop admin to view and manage partially paid orders;
- Buyer can pay installments by logging with their account to their concerned store. Customer can even track installments from there;
- Admin can apply or restrict (or setup the auto-apply) the partial payment orders;
- Cron script is available;
- Email gets sent to customers in the following cases: