nMon Nulled enables you to easily monitor the status and health of Linux and Windows servers, websites, services, IP Blacklists and more. Customizable and reliable alerts keeps you up to date with the status off all you monitors.
nMon Php Script Nulled Features
Overview of all your assets with open incidents.
- Server Monitoring
Easily monitor Linux and Windows server metrics like CPU usage, disk, RAM, network and other with our one line install nMon agent.
- Website Monitoring
- Monitor your websites with nMon to find out whet it is down or loading slow.
- Service Monitoring
- Easily monitor the status of any TCP or UDP service (eg. FTP, SMTP, HTTP, etc.) with checks.
- Furthermore you can test if your server’s IP address gets blacklisted or your DNS server is not working as expected.
- If PHP’s exec() function is allowed on your hosting server you can also monitor hosts with ICMP Ping.
- Alerting & Incidents
- Highly customizable alerts are available for all checks and metrics.
- If an alert is triggered an incident will be created and you will get notified instantly.
- Incidents are closed automatically if the problems resolves itself.
- Receive notifications via email, SMS Messages, Pushbullet, Pushover or Twitter direct messages.
- Supported SMS Gateways: Clickatell, SMS Global, Twilio.
- Use public pages to display your network status without the need for authentications.
- Multiple Users and Roles
- Multiple user accounts and roles are supported.
- Multi Language Support
- System can be easily translated to any language.
- Customizable & Responsive
- Multiple color schemes and layouts to select from.
- nMon is 100% responsive.
nMon Php Script Free Download
nMon Free Download supports the following Linux distributions CentOS, Red Hat, Cloudlinux, Scientific Linux, Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, SuSe, Slackware, Gentoo Linux, Arch Linux.