Go Pricing Nulled is a WordPress Responsive Pricing Tables Nulled plugin. It has more than 12 thousand customers on Envato Marketplace. Speaking about its importance, with just $27, you can access amazing features. Also, it is the number one selling pricing table plugin. Create, import, export, add-ons, help, settings, shortcodes, there are so many unique abilities included.
Go Pricing Nulled Plugin provides advanced column settings where you can find unlimited combinations, global column settings, header content & style, body content, footer content, etc. Also, the setup is very easy. It will take a few steps and after that, your pricing table will be ready.
Go Pricing Nulled Plugin Free Features
- More than 250 demo tables available
- Compatible with powerful page builders
- Build unique pricing and compare tables easily
- Fully compatible with WordPress themes
- Advanced Admin Interface available
- Customizable User Interface
- Amazing Color Picker included
- Unique shortcodes editor available
- Column editor available
- 60+ Pricing Counters included
- Get more than 2000+ Font Icons
- Many media types support
- Included Google Fonts
- Real-time preview feature available
- Included a dashboard with so many options
- 35+ amazing transition animations available
Download Go Pricing Nulled Plugin
|Plugin Name||Go Pricing Nulled|
|Category||WordPress Pricing Tables|
Go Pricing Nulled Plugin includes more than 250+ demo tables that can be imported so fast. It is fully compatible with three popular Page Builders that are Elementor, WP Bakery, and Beaver Builder. It also supports all WordPress Themes. It provides a powerful admin interface where you can edit your tables, customize many things, etc.
Many animation effects are available in Go Pricing Nulled Plugin. There are transition animations (slide right or left, etc.). It has the shortcode editor, color picker, and column editor.
Go Pricing Nulled Plugin also provides more than two thousand font icons that include Font Awesome, Icomoon, Material Icons, etc icons.
Buy on CodeCanyon