Order Delivery Nulled lets you know the time, date, and even location of when your customer will receive their package. This way, you can send them notifications about the expected delivery date and time so your customer can plan accordingly.
We’re proud to introduce you to our product, Order Delivery. If you’re running a WooCommerce store, then you’re familiar with the order notifications problem. Customers get clear notification about the delivery date and time of their order, but they have no control over it. What’s worse is that not all customers receive the same notification. The good news is that Order Delivery Free Download is here to take care of this for you so your customers will get
WooCommerce Order Delivery Nulled Features
- Display a delivery date picker or the estimated delivery period in the checkout form.
- Besides the date, the customer can select an hour range that will depend on your configuration of daily shipments and shipping method selected.
- Prioritize your orders with a sortable view. Order Delivery states the last day you may ship your orders to meet with the delivery.
- Specify dates where deliveries are not available. E.g. holidays or other events.
- Calendar view for admins that allows you to check easily the days that you don’t produce and/or ship new orders due to holidays, renovation of machinery, etc.
- Disable specific date ranges for shipping and/or delivering to specific countries or regions.
- Classify your shipping methods by a delivery range. E.g: 1 day, 2-3 days, etc.
- Excellent integration with “WooCommerce Subscriptions.”
- Automated email notifications and admin views with the chosen delivery date.
- Developer friendly, in case you want to extend or adapt the plugin’s functionality.
WooCommerce Order Delivery Free Download
Note: If you are having trouble with Free Download WooCommerce Order Delivery , try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.