WPBakery Page Builder Nulled Plugin is a page builder for WordPress. It works with all WordPress themes. It helps in creating amazing layouts in no time and without any knowledge of coding. Also, if you wish to use a backend editor, you can. It supports both frontend & backend editors.
It helps in creating fully responsive websites which means all the devices, mobile, tablets, PC, your website will fit on all of them. Speaking about its features, WPBakery Page Builder Nulled Plugin provides more than 50 pre-made content elements. All you have to do it to drag & drop them on your web page.
WPBakery Page Builder Nulled Plugin Free Features
- More than 50 premium content elements
- 100+ pre-made layouts available
- Included 200+ third-party addons
- 40+ unique grid design templates
- Very-fast Page Builder plugin
- Unlimited design options
- Compatible with WooCommerce
- No coding required
- Responsive design
- SEO Friendly Page Building tool
- Easily extendable with API
- Two Editors available, frontend & backend
- Powerful Grid builder available
- Included a third-party shortcode mapper
- Available element preset controls
- Template system available
- Works with any WordPress Theme
- Available in 10+ languages
- Used for 2 Million sites
Download WPBakery Page Builder Nulled Plugin
|Plugin Name||WPBakery Page BuilderNulled|
|Category||WPBakery Page Builder|
It includes more than 100 premade layouts and you can start with any of them. 200+ third-party add-ons are also available for free. WPBakery Page Builder Nulled Plugin also provides a Shortcode Mapper, which helps in adding the third-party shortcodes.
Currently, WPBakery Page Builder Nulled Plugin is powering more than 2 Million websites. It is one of the fastest & popular page builders ever created and has 300K+ sales. It is easily expandable with an API as well.
It provides a powerful Grid Builder, also there are 40+ unique Grid Templates designs that are included. You can easily manage CSS here. It is fully compatible with WooCommerce and Yoast SEO as well.
Buy on CodeCanyon