If you have a WooCommerce store, CURCY Nulled is a must-have plugin for you. WooCommerce Multi Currency allows your customers to switch between currencies and helps your store accept payments in multi-currency. The exchange rate can be set up manually or automatically.
CURCY Plugin Nulled Features
- Auto-update exchange rate: The plugin automatically updates exchange rates. You can set the time for the automatic update: every 30 minutes, 1 hour, 6 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month.
- Successful update exchange rate email: The plugin will send a notification email whenever it updates the exchange rate.
- Set the exchange rate manually: The plugin also allows you to set up the exchange rate manually.
- Exchange fee: Every time you exchange money from one currency to another, the bank or money transfer operator may apply a currency exchange fee. The difference between the exchange rate they decide to apply and the real exchange rate traded in the market is the currency exchange fee. WooCommerce Multi Currency allows you to add permanent exchange fees to exchange rates.
- Price formatting: Config how prices are displayed on the front-end. Example: $100; $ 100; 100,00$; 100.00$ …
- Custom currency symbol: You can custom currency symbols. Example: United States Dollar can be displayed as USD, US$, $…
- Fixed Price: WooCommerce Multi Currency allows you to set up custom prices in different currencies in every product. The fixed prices will overwrite the prices calculated by exchange rates.
- Hidden Currency: The plugin allows you to hide currencies that you do not want to be shown on the front-end.
- Select currency exchange rate sever: You can select to update the exchange rate from CURCY – WooCommerce Multi Currency – Currency Switcher Nulledhoo Finance. More exchange rate servers will be added in the future.
- Use SESSION: The plugin will use the session instead of cookies to save the selected currency.
- Currency Price Switcher: A switcher appears under the product price. Allow customers to switch the price between currencies.
CURCY Plugin Free Download
The Curcy Free Download can automatically get customers’ geolocation and display the price in the customers’ native currency.
/**2.3.0 - 2023.10.10**/ - Fix: Issues with WPC Product Bundles for WooCommerce plugin by WPClever - Fix: Finance API Wise change to sandbox development - Fix: Status replaced when overridden by price when using Custom Stock Status - Fix: Conflict with CheckoutWC option Template Loader Distraction Free Portal - Fix: Conflict fixed price with Extra Product Options & Add-Ons for WooCommerce by ThemeComplete - Fix: Conflict shipping price with Envia Shipping and Fulfillment - Fix: Conflict fixed price in the invoice with Germanized for WooCommerce - Fix: Conflict fixed price with Advanced Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce by AlgolPlus - Fix: Error when changing currency when checkout page not set - Fix: Wrong COD price with WooCommerce Smart COD - Update: Issues with WooCommerce Product Add-ons version 6.4 and higher - Update: Add direction='top' param for widget shortcode plain_vertical to open select to top - Update: Add MaxMind Geolocation Geo API to detect customer country - Update: Add option to edit thousand separator and decimal separator for each currency - Update: Add option to edit position of Currency Price Switcher - Update: Compatible with High-Performance order storage (COT) /**2.2.5 - 2023.06.08**/ - Fix: Currency value when active both PPOM and PPOM Pro - Fix: Currency value with YITH WooCommerce Product Add-ons & Extra Options - Fix: Tax value for order with YITH WooCommerce EU VAT, OSS & IOSS - Fix: Error when an empty variation of variable product with fixed price
CURCY – WooCommerce Multi Currency Free Download supports displaying the currencies bar on specific assigned pages by using WP’s Conditional Tags.
To handle WP’s Conditional Tags, this plugin uses eval() which is very dangerous because it allows the execution of arbitrary PHP code. Therefore, please only fill this field with proper conditional tags which are validated and/or provided by trusted developers.