WooCommerce Active Payments Nulled by default WooCommerce shows all payment options, i.e. online payments or bank transfers for all shipping methods. If you offer cash on delivery payments (COD), clients might be confused. Thanks to this plugin, you can conditionally display payment methods for shipping options.
WooCommerce Active Payments Fetures
- Conditionally display selected payment methods for shipping methods.
- Set cart total and disable payment method when the customer exceeds this total (shipping costs excluded).
- Seamlessly integrated with our Flexible Shipping plugin.
- Payment Gateway Based Fees.
- Total control over fees: titles, taxes, minimum and maximum order totals, fixed or percentage fees.
- Fees compatible with our Flexible Invoices for WooCommerce are displayed on invoices.