ACF Custom Database Tables Nulled Store your Advanced Custom Fields data in custom database tables for faster search queries, structured data, & easy exports! Storing ACF fields in custom tables is ideal for anyone using ACF at scale.
ACF Custom Database Tables is an ACF extension plugin that makes it possible to store ACF data in organised, structured database tables instead of WordPress’ core meta tables.
- Easily create custom database tables with our simple UI.
- Store ACF field values in custom table columns.
- Control the column data type for more efficient SQL.
- Bypass core meta tables globally or for specific fields only.
- Relational fields can form their own tables for SQL
- Store repeater field data in normalised, structured tables of their own.