Add Featured Videos in Product Gallery Nulled With the WooCommerce product video plugin, you can add video to product gallery. You can upload videos or embed videos from Youtube, Dailymotion, or Vimeo. The WooCommerce video in product gallery plugin allows you to add multiple videos to the product gallery and customize their thumbnails.
You can also display product videos on the shop or category listing pages. Here are some main features of the WooCommerce video gallery plugin Nulled:
Features of Add Videos to Product Gallery for WooCommerce Nulled
- Display a product video instead of a featured Image
- Add videos to a gallery via a link or file upload
- Have both images and videos in gallery
- Embed YouTube, Dailymotion, & Vimeo videos
- Display separate videos for product variations
- Display product videos on the shop page
- Enable launch video button on product & shop pages
- Upload custom thumbnails for product videos
- Lots of options to configure the plugin
- Responsive design
Display Product Featured Video
WooCommerce product video gallery plugin Nulled enables admin to feature product video at the place of the product image. Admin can either replace the product image with a video or add the video to the product gallery. The video will play on the same page helping your customer view the content without being directed to another page.