The EAN and Barcodes for WooCommerce Nulled plugin lets you manage product GTIN (EAN, UPC, ISBN, etc.) in WooCommerce. The plugin lets you save the EAN number for each product and optionally display the barcode on both backend and frontend. For variable products, you can set EAN for each variation individually or set a single code for all variations.
The International Article Number (also known as European Article Number or EAN) is a standard describing a barcode symbology and numbering system used in global trade to identify a specific retail product type, in a specific packaging configuration, from a specific manufacturer. The same numbers can be referred to as GTIN. EAN barcodes are used worldwide for lookup at retail point of sale, but can also be used as numbers for other purposes such as wholesale ordering or accounting.
What GTIN types are supported?
Despite the (EAN) naming, the plugin supports all main product GTINs:
- EAN-8 – A shorter version of the EAN-13 standard. Length: 8.
- UPC-A – The most common type in the United States. Length: 12.
- EAN-13 – The most commonly used EAN standard. Length: 13.
- ISBN-13 – The International Standard Book Number (ISBN) is a numeric commercial book identifier. It’s a subset of EAN-13. Length: 13.
- JAN – The Japanese Article Number (JAN) is a subset of EAN-13. Length: 13.
- Custom – Custom can represent all 128 ASCII code characters (numbers, upper case/lower case letters, symbols, and control codes). Length: Any.